Followers

11/01/2014

Few cosmetics from Korea

Few days ago I decided to do a little cosmetics shopping, beacause I almost ran out of my BB Cream.
I choose Missha13 which looks really nice on my pale skin. 
Petit BB Cream from Holika Holika, but I'm afraid that it's a little to dark for me. 
Pig-nose clear black head 3-step kit, unfortunately it didn't work as good as I expected. I still have black heads but they are lighter.
Baby silky foot one shot peeling, I've read many positive reviews of this product so I can't wait for results ^^
Also I bought and get as gift from sellew few samples from Tony Moly, Etude House and Skin79.
And of course one of nicest things I like in shopping from Korea hand writed thanks for purchase. I love this, beacuse it costs nothing to write few nice words, but in Poland nobody thinks about it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...